There are many tutorials for coloring clothes and other fabrics, but have you ever thought of the possibility to create art with the bleaching technique. Honestly, I didn’t and when I saw this tutorial I was absolutely stunned. Take a look at the tutorial and follow the steps if you want to try this method for clothing art:
- You have to find a bleaching gel, because it will be easier for you to create the writing or the picture with it. If the bleaching product is too liquid, it will spread away and the decoration won’t look good.
- Dampen the T-shirt or the cloth that you want to bleach and put a piece of cardboard underneath to prevent bleaching on the back.
- Then write or draw the decoration.
- Read the instructions on the bottle of the bleaching product and let it work as long as it is instructed.
- Then rinse with water and enjoy the results.
Keep in mind that the cloth must be colored – this trick won’t work on white clothings.