There are colors which are more suitable for the for the summer than the other seasons. In fact, there are seasonal colors, but today we won’t discuss them all, I want to talk about the summer and all the styles that suit this time of the year. Down below you will find a great makeup design with pastel yellow eyeshadow. Take a look at the tutorial:
- You have to prime the lids first if you want to enjoy long lasting makeup.
- Then apply the color all over the lid, up to the crease. Cover the inner corner of the eye as well.
- Highlight the brow bone.
- Then apply some of the color on the bottom lid.
- Trace the crease with brown color to create a depth of the eye.
- Finish the look with mascara.