I’m one of those girls who have extremely thin and pale brows. In fact, I have just a few hairs on the brows, which automatically means that I’m forced to shape my brows with makeup. See how to do it if you too have to shape and fill in your brows with color:
- First, use a pencil to draw the desired shape of the brow.
- Then use a flat brush to fill in the color.
- Choose the color according to the color of your hair.
- The flat brush is creating more natural looking texture of the brows.
- Apply concealer around the brows and blend in the edges a little bit for more natural look.