You are capable of bringing the summer mood in your makeup if you choose the right colors. Today I will show you a makeup design with purple and blue colors. Take a look at the tutorial:
- Prepare the lids with a primer. This will hold up the shadows right in place.
- Then use a pointy brush to apply the color at the inner corner of the eye.
- Follow the crease with the same color.
- Fill in the lid with lighter purple color or white shadow.
- Enhance the bottom lid as well.
- Draw a blue cat-eye wing at the outer corner of the eye.
- Finish the look with eyeliner and mascara.